Hey guys!! We know that some of you are new to working from home + adjusting to the new "office space," so we compiled a short list of things to ensure you're getting work done efficiently while maintaining your mental health. Enjoy!!
1. Keep a morning routine. Something as simple as washing your face, enjoying coffee, stretching, etc. before checking emails or social media.
2. Make a clean, cozy work space. Because no one wants to work in clutter, right? Also, try opening a window + letting some natural light in so you aren't sitting up under draining, bright lights all day.
3. Remember to eat lunch! If you aren't hungry enough, or if you don't have enough time, to make an entire meal, you can always indulge in a healthy snack or small salad.
4. Take breaks + move your body. You don't have to prepare for a marathon, or complete a 30-minute exercise video, but try to get up once an hour and move around.
5. Set up remote coffee breaks with friends + coworkers. Or, if you don't like coffee, FaceTime a friend + get a few giggles in to lighten up your day!!
We hope you find these tips useful + feel free to comment below if you have some tips you'd like to share with our community!!